Pages

Monday, July 25, 2022

FREEBIE BACK TO SCHOOL PARTS OF A SENTENCE REVIEW LESSON K-2

 Last week I shared how I plan to review sentence writing with my class in September. I am now going to add a follow up to that post with a FREE lesson you can use to teach Parts of a Sentence.

First, I plan to begin teaching what the parts of a sentence are. I will refer to trust Jack Hartmann who wrote a song on this very topic:


Then I will use my FREE Google Slides lesson on the parts of a sentence. This lesson explains the two parts of a sentence:
1. The naming part
2. The telling part.

In the lesson, it explains the two parts of a sentence and then has an interactive slide that allows students to sort parts of a sentence into the naming part and the telling part. Then it has students underline the two parts of a sentence using sentence examples. Finally, the lesson has students finish sentences and share them with a partner. 


CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE PARTS OF A SENTENCE LESSON!

Do you have any tips for teaching the parts of a sentence? Leave them in the comments below!

Thanks,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10